Our client is a global leader in cybersecurity and passionate about making the world safe for exchanging digital information today and in the future. Artfully applying their next-generation security strategy, they offer innovative solutions for consumers, businesses, and governments deliver connected security for data centers, cloud workloads, networks, and endpoints.
With over 6,500 employees in 50 countries and the world’s most advanced global threat research and intelligence, our client helps organizations secure their connected world.
Our client is seeking an experience Accounts Payable Staff Accountant. The position requires a hands-on mentality to meet the needs of a fast-paced North American finance organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Compiles, analyzes and reports A/P data to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Thoroughly understand and document A/P policy and procedures
- Analyzes, prepares account reconciliations
- Participates in A/P team SOX/JSox documentation, testing, and remediation of control gaps
- Resolve issues from both internal and external customers in a timely manner
- Participates in the month-end/quarter-end close
- Reviews PO and Non-PO vouchers
- Ensures that vendors are paid on a timely basis
- Calculates month-end and quarter-end accruals
- Assist with employee purchase cards/payments
- Assist with the preparation of 1099 forms
- Assist with inter-company invoices
- Assist with MDF/SDF payments
- Must be a team member for both internal and external customers.
- Prepare ad-hoc assignments/projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree with emphasis in Accounting preferred
- A minimum of 5 years related accounting/accounts payable experience
- IFRS experience a plus
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel required
- Navision general ledger experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, with ability to work independently with excellent planning and organizational skills
- Team player who can interact well with any level of management or employee
- Proven ability to complete tasks with constrained deadlines
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com