Our client is a global leader in cybersecurity. They are passionate about making the world safe for exchanging digital information today and in the future. Our client offers innovative solutions for consumers, businesses, and governments that deliver connected security for data centers, cloud workloads, networks, and endpoints.
Optimized for leading environments, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft®️, and VMware®️, our client’s layered solutions enable organizations to automate the protection of valuable information from today’s threats. Their connected threat defense enables seamless sharing of threat intelligence and provides centralized visibility and investigation to make organizations their most resilient.
With over 6,500 employees in 50 countries and the world’s most advanced global threat research and intelligence, our client enables organizations to secure their connected world.
Our client is seeking a Channel Account Manager to lead its growth strategies towards key cloud partners. The Channel Account Manager will recruit strategic partners who are born-in-the-cloud and lead with the leading cloud platform vendors; with the goal to achieve and exceed organic revenue growth goals. The Channel Account Manager will be tasked with understanding the cloud market and determining our next steps as it relates to our channel cloud growth and recruitment. This is a contributor role and part of the channel’s strategic cloud practice.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand the cloud market well enough to know the current and upcoming cloud partners who will make an impact in this space
- Recruit cloud partners
- Enable recruited partners on our client’s cloud solutions
- Onboard recruited partners to get them building their business with our client’s cloud solutions
- Provide pre-sales support
- 5+ years of experience with channel management and/or alliances
- Experience selling in a partner model with cloud vendors such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with sales strategies specifically around AWS Marketplace
- Experience connecting product strategies to a partner’s services initiatives
- Experience building opportunities, managing sales pipeline and supporting deals to close
- Experience with AWS Consulting Partners and consulting business models
- AWS Cloud Practioner Certification
- Ability to think outside the box and determine new ways of adding value to the partnership to grow cloud sales
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business Administration preferred
- Ability to travel 40% of the time
Our client provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. They do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com