Who wants to do an interview? Nobody. Our client is forever changing the talent acquisition game by eliminating interviews. They believe that technology does a better job of assessing candidates’ soft skills than people do. Our client’s mission is to use technology to help hire teams and make excellent hiring choices, ethically, effortlessly, and confidently. You will play an important role in our client’s mission while shaping the future of HR tech! We are looking for DevOps to join our client’s team who can bridge the gap between software development and IT operations by automating processes, improving collaboration, and helping deliver higher-quality products faster.
What you’ll do:
Our client’s DevOps will play a pivotal role in developing and automating the cloud infrastructure. You will own, design, and manage our client’s solutions infrastructure both in AWS and EKS. You will play a starring role in development and production environments.
- Reporting directly to CTO with the support of a development team, you will be responsible for the DevOps and cloud infrastructure of our client’s technology stacks.
- Developing and maintaining infrastructure as code (IaC) using tools like Terraform or CloudFormation
- Automating the provisioning, configuration, and management of infrastructure and applications using tools like Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Designing and implementing the build, deployment, and delivery processes for software products and services
- Collaborating with developers to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the build, deployment, and delivery of software products and services
- Setting up and maintaining continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipelines*+-
- Monitoring the performance and availability of systems and applications, and implementing measures to ensure their reliability
- Assist with the Implement good security practices in our client’s cloud infrastructure
- Keeping up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging technologies in the areas of infrastructure, automation, and delivery
- Participating in the design and implementation of security measures to protect systems and data
What does ‘great’ look like in this role?
- a true passion for our client’s cause helping hiring managers hire better, faster, and with confidence
- respectful and collaborative pushback in team discussions
- continuous improvement & personal/professional development
- achieving high returns on the goals established
- success on goals
- innovative and thinking outside the box
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in computer science, software engineering or computer engineering
- 5+ years of direct and relevant experience in DevOps (previous experience in SaaS company/ technology startup is a plus)
- Hands-on expertise in AWS Cloud infrastructure
- Hands-on expertise in Kubernetes (EKS)
- Good communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong creative outlook
- Strong bonus points if you have experience in HR or NLP tech (but not required)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com