What Our Client Does:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. Our client is on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting, and enforcing compliance with every connected thing. In real-time. And at scale. Our client’s unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence, and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting their mission and vision.
Join our clients as they secure the world with their products. Our client is looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. Our client is cyber-obsessed with addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, and visionaries are welcomed!
What You Will Do:
You will create, execute and continually innovate account-based marketing campaigns by partnering with our client’s broader marketing and sales teams. The ideal candidate will thrive at the intersection of creative strategy, campaign deployment, and analytical review.
If you have excellent project management skills and enjoy collaborating cross-functionally with teams across the business to develop effective campaigns that stand out and get noticed, you could be the perfect candidate!
- Strategy: Design customer-centric 1:1, 1:few , and 1:many account-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments
- Program Execution: Plan and execute account-based marketing campaigns across multiple channels (content syndication, advertising, social media, email marketing, events, and webinars, etc)
- Persona Development: Work with product marketing and content teams to bring defined personas to life, design personalized digital experiences for various buying groups based on their needs
- Collaboration: Team up with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts by developing data and insight strategies to add key personas and contacts within accounts
- Content Creation: Conduct A/B testing of messaging to improve response and conversion rates. Project manage content creation and drive collaboration of deliverables across various teams, including website, events, social, paid media, regional marketing and sales (including videos, infographics, ebooks, emails, white papers, booth displays, webinar slides, blogs, social, case studies, webpages, advertising collateral)
- Analytics: Report out results to the team on ABM campaign performance (campaign ROI) and continually optimize creative, channels, messaging, call to actions, and spend for maximum ROI.
What You Bring to our Client:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing role, experience in network or cybersecurity technology a plus.
- Understanding of account-based marketing and digital targeting and intent strategies with a proven record of building and scaling successful ABM programs
- Demonstrated success in owning the strategy, framework, development, and execution of global, multichannel demand generation campaigns
- Experience working with global teams and external partners, with a proven ability to build collaborative relationships
- A passion for metrics and data to influence decisions; experience using reporting/dashboard tools, preferably Tableau
- Ability to measure and report comprehensive results/impact and develop continuous improvement strategies.
- Results Oriented with the ability to multi-task, prioritize issues/escalations, and manage many projects simultaneously
- Self-starter with high energy, a “can do” personality, and desire to thrive in a fast-paced growth environment
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and tools; ability to bring in new ideas and best practices
- An enthusiastic team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Marketing automation, CRM systems, and ABM tools (i.e. 6Sense)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com