What Our Client Does:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. Our client is on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting, and enforcing compliance with every connected thing. In real-time. And at scale. Our client’s unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence, and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting their mission and vision.
Join our clients as they secure the world with their products. Our client is looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. Our client is cyber-obsessed with addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, and visionaries are welcomed!
What You Will Do:
Our client is looking for an experienced Front-End Software Engineer to join their North American development team and take part in building their next generation of cloud security products. You will work with a team of backend and full-stack engineers and take part in building innovative and scalable applications in a cloud environment. If you want to write great code, help secure global networks, and have the desire to solve challenging problems then this role is for you!
- Collaborate with developers, DevOps, data scientists, QA, and product management throughout the development cycle in an Agile environment
- Research and draft design proposals for new solutions
- Write and maintain well-designed code
- Conduct peer code reviews
- Investigate and resolve arising operational issues
- Bring knowledge of best practices for software development
What You Bring To Our Client:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in one or more of the following: React, Node.js, TypeScript, Express
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently with remote teams in different time zones
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Linux environments
- 1+ years of experience with Google Cloud Platform or other cloud service providers
- 1+ years of experience in one or more of the following: Python, Elasticsearch
- Experience developing cybersecurity applications or working in the cybersecurity industry in general
- Experience with Kubernetes and containerization
- Experience with Terraform
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com