Reporting to the Director of Global Marketing Communications, this individual interacts with all marketing disciplines to create and track global marketing campaigns, programs, projects and all associated deliverables. This position requires excellent communication and relationships skills and requires someone who can motivate others and work well with various departments to ensure the success of the team and organization as a whole.
- Working closely with the Solution and Product Marketing team to understand the go-to-market, including the priorities for growth, product roadmap, most relevant channels to market, ideal customer segments, and the key buyers and influencers.
- Creation of a campaign plan that clearly articulates the “how” for the go-to-market strategy, including the goals, objectives, strategy, target audience, timeline, etc.
- Collaborating and communicating regularly with functional owners (Product Marketing, Public Relations, Analyst Relations, Sales Enablement, Marcoms, Web, Digital Marketing, Analytics, etc.) to capture the supporting plans for each campaign, and track deliverables through to completion.
- Communicating regularly with regional marketing teams to ensure adoption and scale of global messaging resources and share learning from regional successes.
- Providing consistent and dependable reporting and analysis as to the effectiveness of campaigns, programs and deliverables.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including communication of direction and needs to internal teams.
- Collaborating with global teams and regions to translate strategic objectives into market-specific and compelling client- and partner-facing materials such as brochures, case studies, advertisements, web site content and white papers to support both awareness and demand generation activities.
- Managing relationships with internal and external copy and creative resources to develop winning marketing deliverables and packages.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in campaign management, marketing communications, product marketing or closely related discipline
- Undergraduate degree, MBA a plus
- Proven success marketing B2B enterprise software through a direct and channel business model is preferred; enterprise in the security software market would be ideal
- Creative self-starter, results-oriented, have a positive attitude that balances initiative and collaboration
- Willingness to travel approximately 20% of the time, when travel resumes post-pandemic
- Proven experience creating and executing integrated marketing programs
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills. Experience working with different countries and cultures
- Experience and a passion for working with others to problem solve, building consensus and applying creative, out-of-the box thinking to overcoming obstacles and take advantage of trends in the marketplace
- Flexibility to work within an ever-changing workload by effectively setting, observing and re-evaluating project priorities often
- Familiarity with popular marketing and sales tools such as Tableau, Marketo, Engagio, Outreach, and Salesforce would be ideal
- Track record of driving measurable and meaningful business results and can respond quickly in a dynamic environment
- Previous success with managing business relationships to create clear performance metrics with vendors and agencies; holds vendors and agencies accountable for performance
Our client provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. They do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com