Our client is seeking a highly capable, agile, and self-directed Partner Marketing Manager to help drive customer adoption of their security product portfolio on AWS’s cloud computing platform and continue to strengthen their alignment with AWS. This is a global role and will be focused primarily in the United States region.
In this role, you will create, plan and execute programs and campaigns to gain mind share, deepen relationships with influencers and key decision makers, and increase overall account engagement. You will utilize exceptional program management skills to direct and communicate on the programs you own, ensuring all stakeholders – sales, business development, marketing, agencies – are working together to deliver a high-quality experience for the customer.
The ideal candidate has creative marketing ideas to combine with a demonstrated history of building and executing high-impact, data-driven marketing programs. You are detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities.
The Partner Marketing Manager should be able to build foundational marketing mechanisms, while thinking big and being agile. You have experience partnering closely with sales teams to deliver joint content and programs, and a broad understanding of tactics used in the enterprise marketing space, and how they work together to form a measurable, integrated campaign. You have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, executive presence, as well as project and account management skills.
- Plan and deliver demand generation programs to acquire new customers and market to existing customers, including integrated campaigns, events, and digital marketing. Introduce new approaches to digital, community, and content marketing to elevate awareness around our content and messaging distribution.
- Develop and own a comprehensive marketing plan, primarily in the Americas, that is aligned with AWS GTM, partner marketing, and global marketing counterparts, inclusive of digital marketing programs, campaigns and in-person and virtual events.
- Primary business partner to the global marketing organization and is responsible for gathering requirements, developing and executing a cohesive field marketing strategy for defined AWS offerings and use cases.
- Identity AWS Marketing key influencers and make them fans leveraging experts across the organization
- Work closely with our client’s marketing organization, primarily in the Americas, to understand priorities and enable them to meet their objectives with focused lead gen activities.
- Participates as key stakeholder and business partner with the global and field marketing leadership. This includes participating in business reviews, providing monthly and quarterly marketing updates, and providing ongoing updates to key stakeholder’s teams.
- Share best practices and programs with your peers across our client’s marketing, sales and alliance organizations
- Responsible for managing the AWS partner network marketing tools, resources and MDF usage.
- 5+ years in marketing, with proven, measurable experience across a variety of disciplines: B2B, agency/consultancy, field, account-based, alliance, digital, event and/or industry marketing
- Motivated self-starter who thrives working in a rapidly evolving business
- Strong communication, creative thinking, ability to work across teams with geographically distributed team members.
- Experience in SaaS, enterprise technology, and/or cloud marketing
- Familiarity with modern marketing platforms/tools, such as Marketo, SalesForce, social media, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
Our client provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. They do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com