Our client is the world’s largest independent security software company and strives to make the world a safer place by protecting digital information. They offer solutions for consumers, businesses and governments that provide layered security to protect information on mobile devices, endpoints, gateways, servers and the cloud. Our client enables the smart protection of information, with innovative technology that is simple to deploy and manage, and security that fits an evolving ecosystem. Their solutions are supported by over 5000 employees in over 50 countries and powered by the world’s most advanced cloud-based, global threat intelligence network.
The Inside Channel Account Manager will be responsible to grow our client’s Managed Service Provider (MSP) business by recruiting, enabling and growing national MSP partners, a key area in our client’s channel business. The MSP Inside Channel Account Manager will have responsibility for working with internal and external resources to identify partners for focus, expansion and growth. This includes developing and implementing recruiting account-specific plans and sales strategies designed to achieve and exceed organic revenue growth goals.
Responsibilities will be around three pillars; Land, Expand & Nurture.
- Timely lead follow-up on all opportunities within assigned territory
- Prospects and develops new potential partners via telephone by qualifying and tracking leads, researching and identifying key contacts, placing calls to establish business relationships and qualifying new partners
- On-boarding – bringing on new MSP Partners which includes contract review, onboarding demo, creation of initial service plan and creation of first customer
- Manages and grows existing partner relationships and revenue by educating partner on “new” technology to offer customers for enhanced or co-managed
- Prospects and develops new potential partners via telephone by qualifying and tracking leads, researching and identifying key contacts, placing calls to establish business relationships, protection
- Keeps partners aware of events, certifications, trainings, spiff and other program offers, etc.
- Participates in partner program planning, development, execution and measurement to ensure that programs succeed according to plan.
- Interfaces with partners to coordinate sales and marketing activity.
- Monitors client satisfaction and elevates issues of dissatisfaction for quick resolution.
- Sets own priorities and schedules to meet established goals; meets commitments consistently.
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Sales experience in security software, and/or services, particularly with Value Added Resellers.
- Very strong communication and listening skills, ability to establish rapport over the phone, ability to build credibility quickly, and clearly articulate a value proposition.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Ability to do initial high-level product demos
- Experience with sales automation tools, particularly CRM tools strongly desirable.
- Professional in appearance with solid business acumen and the ability to present and negotiate.
- Strong time management and ability to multi-task; takes initiative and follows through.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of PC tools.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity.
- College degree preferred.
- Less than 25% travel required
- Min 2-4 years of sales experience in security software, and/or services, particularly with Value Added Resellers
- Min 2-4 years of experience with sales automation tools, particularly CRM tools strongly desirable
Our client provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. They do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com