Are you looking for opportunity to apply craftsmanship to a digital experience?
As a part of our client’s Cloud team you will participate as part of a dynamic and talented team that develops the next generation of security products. Your role will be to design, implement, test, deploy and support high quality serverless services on AWS. This is a software development role requiring exceptional programming skills, proven software design abilities and a high degree of adaptability and creativity. If you love writing beautiful, efficient, and productive code and have a passion for seeing your code in production continuously, then we want to talk to you.
As an intermediate software developer, your day-to-day includes:
- Build and architect rich AWS Cloud Native applications with AWS API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, etc with Golang
- Work with your squad in short sprints to achieve regular business and customer outcomes
- Practice DevOps by analyzing telemetry to understand user behaviour and software performance
- Develop and own cloud-native software delivery pipeline to achieve rapid delivery to protection multiple times a day using Jenkins and Code Pipeline
As an intermediate software developer, you:
- Love to work on a great cross functional team collaborating effectively with various groups to understand business objectives, customer needs and gaps, and deliver on the team objectives.
- Have great scripting skills and low tolerance for toil.
- Work fluently on a variety of platforms at varying heights in the software stack.
- Invest in learning and translates learning into change of behavior.
- Value telemetry and the ability to monitor and debug issues in the field.
- Desire to automate all aspects of the DevOps lifecycle from testing to deployment
- Bachelor in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with application development experience including basic debugging, analysis, and optimization
- 2+ years of experience AWS Cloud native application development including AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, etc.
- AWS, Azure or GCP public cloud service providers infrastructure exposure
- Serverless Framework and related orchestration technologies
- Jenkins/Groovy CI/CD Pipeline Exposure
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org