Our client, is a global leader in cybersecurity. They are passionate about making the world safe for exchanging digital information, today and in the future. Our client’s innovative solutions are built for consumers, businesses, and governments to deliver connected security for data centers, cloud workloads, networks, and endpoints.
The company’s layered solutions enable organizations to automate the protection of valuable information from today’s threats. Our client’s connected threat defense enables seamless sharing of threat intelligence and provides centralized visibility and investigation to make organizations their most resilient.
With over 6,500 employees in 50 countries and the world’s most advanced global threat research and intelligence, ouf client enables organizations to secure their connected world.
The ideal candidate is not just technology fluent but understands the application of technology in order to accomplish marketing and business objectives. He/she is self-starter and strong communicator with a bias for action and accountability. This person is passionate about technology and process, and loves creative problem solving. Managing multiple projects and stakeholders at once should come naturally to you.
This role sits within the US Marketing Operations team who serve as the backbone of campaign execution and MarTech strategy. The Marketing Automation Manager will directly support regional and global teams with campaign execution and analysis.
- Serve as subject matter expert regarding marketing automation and email marketing best practices.
- Support various marketing stakeholders by building, testing, deploying, and tracking both single and multi-touch programs within Marketo.
- Drive improvement and optimization within programs by analyzing audience segmentation, creative, and performance.
- Proactively provide recommendations for process improvement across both the lead lifecycle and Account journeys.
- Consistently provide attention to detail, especially as it pertains to aligning campaign execution with goals, lead routing, and data management between sales and marketing platforms.
- Understand and strategize key audience segmentations, both from a persona and Account-based approach.
- Juggle both creative and technical skills; have an eye for design and composition, while also being able to troubleshoot a campaign flow error or coding flaw.
- College degree in marketing, business, or communications
- 3-4+ years working within Marketo (or other MAP)
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Basic CSS and HTML skills
- Possess an understanding of ABM and the current MarTech landscape, especially as pertains to digital segmentation and targeting
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Experience in B2B Enterprise SaaS marketing is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com