What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. Our client is on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting, and enforcing compliance with every connected thing. In real-time. And at scale. Our client’s unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence, and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting their mission and vision. Join them as they secure the world with their products. Our client is looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. They are cyber-obsessed with addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, and visionaries are welcomed!
What You Will Do:
As the lead Product Marketer, XDR, you will be the voice of the customer and market to define/ direct how our client’s delivers on relevant threat detection and incident response outcomes. Using this insight, you’ll create compelling and differentiated messaging and evangelize it through our client’s marketing and sales efforts and into their analyst community. You will serve as the subject matter expert to their sales, sales enablement, operations, and marketing teams and deliver compelling content where required. You are an exceptional product marketer, storyteller, and strategist with excellent project management skills and the ability to get things done.
- Messaging and Positioning: Deliver a compelling value proposition and translate our client’s product’s vision and its technical concepts to clearly articulate their strategy, benefits, and differentiation
- Storytelling: Work closely with other product marketers to unify the story of our client’s cybersecurity solutions with the unique capabilities of their XDR platform
- Go-to-Market Execution: Lead the product line’s cross-functional go-to-market initiatives. Use market and competitive analysis to influence your GTM plans.
- Persona and Use Case Development: Work with product, sales, and fellow product marketers to define buyer/user personas and how XDR solves their use cases.
- Collaboration: Partner closely with product teams on product strategy, narrative creation, and product functionality ranking. Drive sales enablement and help scale marketing initiatives for our client’s XDR offering
- Content Creation: Drive awareness by creating marketing assets like demo videos, blogs, emails, content, webinars, web content, and more
- Evangelize: Be comfortable speaking with sellers, customers, and analysts and be able to present at industry conferences and events
What You Bring to Our Client:
- 8+ years of product marketing experience with 3+ years in XDR, EDR, SOC, or SIEM solutions
- Deep understanding of security operations domain, market trends, competitive landscape and customer requirements
- Ability to work in conjunction with Product Management to define and refine product roadmaps
- Outstanding technical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Comfortable with creating and delivering presentations in a range of environments, from industry conferences to customer and industry analyst briefings
- Demonstrated record of working cross-functionally to drive sales, demand generation, and overall organization and business success
- Experience and innovative energy to champion successful market and competitive disruption initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree required – Technical degree or equivalent background or equivalent
- Ability to travel
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org