Our client is seeking a strong product marketing manager to help drive its market leadership efforts. This role requires exceptional product marketing skills, combined with a high degree of adaptability and energy.
The successful candidate will develop the go-to-market plan for their product, with responsibility for: market segmentation and targeting; buyer persona development; messaging creation and positioning; sales and channel enablement; co-marketing with key strategic alliances and content and sales tools development. They will work with a cross-functional team to deliver on the go-to-market plan, acting as a subject matter expert for content development and a spokesperson for various audiences, including customers, industry analysts, sellers and channel partners.
We’re looking for someone who:
- WANTS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND LIKES TO WIN. You feel great when your work has made a difference, enabling the company to sell more and close more deals.
- Has an ability to create compelling content and training materials to support our selling teams and channel partners.
- Loves to get out in front of real people to evangelize our message at industry and customer/channel events.
- Is experienced in marketing enterprise software or cloud solutions.
- Possesses strong technical aptitude. Experience with enterprise security, cloud security or related technologies being ideal.
- Candidate will be a creative thinker with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Product Marketing, Product Management or a closely related discipline
- Willingness to travel approximately 25% of the time, when travel resumes post-pandemic
- Undergrad degree; MBA a plus
- Pragmatic marketing certification a plus
Our client provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. They do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com