Today, the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. Our client is on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting, and enforcing compliance of every connected thing, in real time, and at scale. Our client’s unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our client’s mission and vision.
Join our client’s dynamic team as they secure the world with innovative security products. They are looking for resourceful, gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. Our client is cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation is where it all starts. Everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries are welcomed!
What You Will Do:
- Take a fierce customer focus to execute sales to help solve some of the world’s most challenging security problems for our enterprise clients.
- We are looking for individuals that want to use their entrepreneurial spirit, drive, and positive energy to sell the best technology!
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives. Driving business transaction linearity and pipeline development are critical
- Identify and pursue sales opportunities at assigned accounts
- Drive business development and pre-sales initiatives by leveraging your strong industry and technical background
- Build in-depth knowledge of prospect and customer business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into solution opportunities
- Build value-added relationships within the domain of the account to become the trusted advisor
- Use technology, products, processes, industry expertise, and consultative sales skills to assess and educate customers on value of solutions
- Develop multi-level relationships within assigned accounts using available internal and external resources, and where appropriate channel partner resource, to maximize revenues opportunities, and establish our client as a valued and strategic, long-term partner
- Execute an effective account/opportunity management and business planning process which is supported and influenced by a virtual team to include Senior Executives, Field Sales, and Sales management, Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services, Technical Consultants, and relevant Channel Partner Managers
- Align with appropriate delivery teams to leverage follow-on business from one delivery mission to another
- Attend major Project Milestones and Executive Reviews
What you will bring to our client:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience with 10+ years of selling technology solutions to C-level executives
- Some experience selling security software solutions like endpoint, firewall, SIEM, NAC, etc.
- History of repeated success at every level from winning in high school/college competitions to President’s Club as winners are most welcome
- Excellent prospecting and business development skills including proven track record of recent sales to enterprise accounts with 10,000+ employee companies
- Proven success working with Fortune 500 companies
- Solution-sell multi-product software and hardware solutions
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business contacts within large and complex organizations
- Excellent negotiator working with our customers and partners to complete terms, conditions, considerations, and pricing
- Team player that collaborates within an internal set of multi-functional teams such as Sales Engineers, Inside Reps, Marketing, and Professional Services to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded
- Influencing contract content
- Thrives in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Multi-tasking while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines
What our client will offer you:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – our client covers 95% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
Our client provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. They do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org