Our client is a provider of cyber security software solutions and software research services solving some of the world’s most complex security problems. We are looking for an experienced sales professional to join our growing company in the East. We have a large number of customers, including many well-known organizations like NASA, FDA, Lockheed Martin, Boston Scientific, LG, and Hyundai.
The main responsibilities of this role are to develop enterprise agreements within the region as well as named accounts. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible to ensure our client’s customers realize the most benefit from the value of their solutions. This position requires extensive relationship building experience as well as collaboration with internal teams including other sales team members, product management, engineering, and marketing. The Regional Sales Manager needs to excel in delivering solutions to large and complex customer environments. This position will report into the Senior Director of Worldwide Sales.
A successful candidate will:
- Own top-line sales revenue target in a list of named accounts as well as a geographic coverage
- Drive adoption of multi-year and enterprise agreements to ensure long term customer success
- Focus on relationship building with executive decision makers
- Be the customer advocate and help our client’s wider team understand customer needs
- Motivate and drive the team
- Maintain forecast and activities in Salesforce
- Travel domestically as needed up to 50% depending on the customer need
- Minimum of 10 years of software sales experience with 5+ years selling application security tools
- Track record of exceeding software sales revenue targets
- Experience selling cybersecurity software tools in complex sales cycles
- Proven experience to build and maintain relationships with executive decision makers
- Strong understanding of software development and security processes
- BA/BS is required. Advanced degree preferred. Computer Science or Engineering degree, a plus.
About the Company
Innovation is at the heart of our client’s business. They are constantly pushing the boundaries of software research and development–from software assurance and software integrity to cyber‐security, threat mitigation and autonomic computing. Our client develops new technologies and see the results of their research incorporated into tools used by engineers and security professionals worldwide.
The company was founded in 1988, with the firmly‐grounded purpose of helping today’s organizations develop tomorrow’s software. With a focus on the evolving cyber‐security landscape, software hardening and intelligent systems, our client tackles the most challenging software issues through a constant stream of highly innovative research and commercial development programs. The company is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with a Research and Development Center in Ithaca, NY, as well as opportunities for remote employment.
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health care plan options, a generous paid time off program, flexible hours, 401(k) plan with company contribution, and opportunities for professional and personal development.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity/Disability/Veterans/Affirmative Action employer.
Members of underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org