The Sales Engagement Manager is responsible for building and nurturing relationships with the AWS field organization to accelerate growth of our client’s cloud security business. The AWS alliance and the overall AWS ecosystem is strategic to our client’s global go-to-market strategy.
This role is part of the organization’s AWS Alliance team and is of strategic importance in connecting respective field organizations to team on customer sales opportunities.
The Sales Engagement Manager will be responsible for developing trusted relationships with key roles in the AWS field and partner organization while building equally strong relationships across the company’s field organization. You will be an integral part of the team to drive new logo acquisition and revenue growth.
What You’ll Do
- Further our market leading relationship with AWS in your assigned territory.
- Own the day-to-day relationship with the AWS team including ISV Success Managers while connecting to the field team with AWS sellers, solution architects, marketplace customer advisors and other key roles
- Share best practices and programs with your peers across our client’s alliance organization
- Drive joint account planning and execution between our client and AWS
- Be an expert in all aspects of go-to-market with AWS including ACE and other co-selling programs, AWS Marketplace, various licensing options, CPPO channel connections, and overall field alignment
- Identity AWS key influencers in the region and make them fans, leveraging experts across the organization
- Consistently share customer success and use cases with AWS to demonstrate leadership
- Execute joint programs that create new opportunities for sellers in new logos and existing customers
- Be customer centric and customer obsessed
- Be the “Go To” resource to ensure key high-profile joint sales opportunities are sourced, developed and closed
Key Performance Results
- Revenue growth connected to AWS cloud migrations in the region
- New logo growth in the region
- AWS Marketplace growth in the region
- 5+ years of experience in the software / SaaS and IT industry doing related business development, strategic alliance and/or partner management
- Strong networking and connecting skills inside and outside of your organization with a demonstrated ability to influence relationships to drive business results
- Previous experience working with AWS and the AWS ecosystem is strongly preferred.
- Experience with direct and indirect sales and go-to-market initiatives with SaaS platforms
- Experience selling and marketing solutions via cloud marketplaces
- Have a curiosity for cloud technologies and cloud business models
- Industry knowledge in cybersecurity and awareness of our client’s product portfolio
- Demonstrated track record of successful quota attainment in a sales and alliances role, tracking all types of measurements including sell through and sell with (partner influence)
- Demonstrated aptitude and curiosity for emerging industry trends
- Aptitude to develop, negotiate, and implement partner business plans that drive partner revenue goals
- Capability to drive success independently, learn from others, and share winning programs and strategies
- Ability to travel up to 30%
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in cybersecurity, helps make the world safe for exchanging digital information. Leveraging over 30 years of security expertise, global threat research, and continuous innovation, our client enables resilience for businesses, governments, and consumers with connected solutions across cloud workloads, endpoints, email, IIoT, and networks. They offer solutions with a cross-generational blend of threat-defense techniques that are optimized for key environments and leverage shared threat intelligence for better, faster protection.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org