The Enterprise Account Executive (AE) is a remote role that is responsible for generating and closing new business opportunities for our client at both existing and new Enterprise accounts located within an assigned region. To be successful in this position, a full understanding of all aspects of complex selling in an emerging enterprise technology market and a start-up environment is a must.
- Create and maintain monthly product forecasts as well as develop, manage, and report on a sales pipeline within the territory.
- Follow sound sales processes and steps including creating and implementing a strategic territory plan for achieving aggressive revenue targets.
- Use and help in the development of new sales tools & presentations
- Report back changing market conditions to Management.
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships within Regional Accounts.
- Adhere to CRM, business systems, and activity standards.
- Travel within your assigned territory as necessary to achieve goals.
- Work closely with channel reps in account mapping activities, participate in sales calls, and host customer events as needed.
Accountabilities And Performance Measures
- Achieves assigned sales quota
- Meets expectations for profitability
- Achieves customer retention and growth targets
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Reports to the North American Sales Director
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Works closely with Business Development Sales Representatives during customer implementation and transition to the Account Management group.
- Works closely with the Customer Success & Post-Sales Support team to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- This position has no direct reports Enterprise Account Executive
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ sales experience, including at least 5 years of Cybersecurity sales and a proven record of closing enterprise Cybersecurity transactions.
- Experience selling to CISO and Director of Security level contacts within an enterprise.
- Successful experience working with channels.
- History of extensive and consistent prospecting skills to develop a pipeline.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills including a demonstrated ability to manage a complex sales cycle to closure.
- To be successful in this role, the candidate will need to be a team player with humble-minded leadership and willingness to help where necessary in a start-up environment to ensure success
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org