With over 3,500 customers globally, our client’s solutions actively defend the Enterprise of Things for the world’s leading organizing. They are seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their growing team.
- Sell our client’s advanced suite of security products to the Government of Canada, Shared Services Canada as well as key partners.
- Manage the entire sales process and activity to meet or exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Generate and accurately forecast the sales pipeline, qualifying all prospects and opportunities.
- Identify new opportunities. Create strategies to close new business.
- Utilize solution selling techniques to identify and resolve customer issues.
- Travel within the designated territory to develop and maintain a relationships with customers and channel partners.
- Utilize sales tools to track and schedule territory sales.
- Field customer requests on a timely basis
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and make sure all customers are aware of new products announcements.
- Attend trade shows, conventions and training courses as required.
- Secret Level II clearance, TS preferred.
- Strong Knowledge of federal government digital transformation strategies, SaaS and cloud platform adoption (AWS/Azure).
- Strong executive relationships within the SSC Cybersecurity sector.
- Critical understanding of SSC Digital Transformation plan/vision.
- Knowledge and experience in SSC Procurement.
- RFP response preparation experience.
- Experience selling solutions to Government of Canada accounts
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in closing large complex deals
- A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
- Excellent customer relationship skills with persuasive communication skills and selling style
- Ten years sales experience selling to Major Accounts.
- Five years selling enterprise level network security products and services.
- Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
- Bi-lingual French and English with both strong and professional verbal and written skills
- Ability to be efficient and work independently.
- BS or equivalent experience.
- Graduate degree preferred but not required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com