Our client is a global leader in cybersecurity. They are passionate about making the world safe for exchanging digital information today and in the future. Our client offers innovative solutions for consumers, businesses, and governments that deliver connected security for data centers, cloud workloads, networks, and endpoints.
The company is seeking a Senior Channel Account Manager to lead its growth and cloud strategy for SHI. The Senior Channel Account Manager will develop and manage the implementation of sales strategies as well as the plans and programs that are designed to drive organic revenue growth goals and hit new cloud milestones. This individual will be responsible for managing key relationships and will continue to brand our client with the partner’s executive staff, management, cross-collaboration, sales and technical teams. The Senior Channel Account Manager will be tasked with developing solutions within sales segments and enable sales to design-in and sell our client’s solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and drive sales action plans to increase sales volume and cloud penetration in all sales verticals
- Effectively sell key solutions and platform approach to SHI leadership, technical influencers, and functional titles such as sales, customer service and purchasing
- Create and orchestrate targeted training and enablement with sales, cross-collaboration and technical teams with prepared alignment, execution and clear follow up
- Engage with key SHI groups (ie AWS) to align our client as a lead Cloud Security partner
- Connect our client and SHI stakeholders in meaningful ways aligning goals and driving collaboration
- Get “unfair share” at SHI creating and driving momentum as #1 Cloud Security ISV
- Provide presales support to drive adoption, attach and
- Drive deal registration, solution sales and pipeline
- Create goals and coach product specialists
- Experience managing SHI, understanding of SHI levers, relationships with key stakeholders and success with selling teams
- Experience building and aligning strategic programs, creating opportunities, driving attach, managing sales pipeline and adding value to close deals
- Ability to align value prop to help SHI stakeholders achieve their goals
- Ability to think outside the box and determine new ways of adding value to the partnership to grow sales
- Sales and Sales Management experience
- Demonstrated experience in curating programmatic approaches for adoption and scaling, a customer-focused and collaborative approach, strong data and metrics bias, a deep
- Demonstrated experience working with channel or alliance partners to solve customers’ business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business Administration preferred
- 7+ years of work experience with career progression
- Ability to be onsite at SHI weekly plus travel 30% of the time
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Diversity + Equity + Inclusion + Collaboration = Success
Our client strives to build an environment of equity and inclusion, which reflects diverse points of view. They believe the diversity of its workforce makes it stronger and reflects the global customers and communities it serves.
The company welcomes, values, promotes and celebrates diversity including but not limited to race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, level of ability, age, religion, veteran status, socio-economic status, and political philosophy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org