Our client is the world’s largest independent security software company and strives to make the world a safer place by protecting digital information. They offer solutions for consumers, businesses and governments that provide layered security to protect information on mobile devices, endpoints, gateways, servers and the cloud. Our client enables the smart protection of information, with innovative technology that is simple to deploy and manage, and security that fits an evolving ecosystem.
Optimized for leading environments, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft®️, and VMware®️, our client’ s layered solutions enable organizations to automate the protection of valuable information from today’s threats. Their connected threat defense enables seamless sharing of threat intelligence and provides centralized visibility and investigation to make organizations their most resilient.
With over 6,500 employees in 50 countries and the world’s most advanced global threat research and intelligence, our client enables organizations to secure their connected world.
Our client is seeking a Senior National Cloud Partner Manager to lead its growth strategies for the cloud with very focused, national, strategic accounts. This individual will be responsible for managing these partners, at a national level, focused on building our joint cloud business. This individual will also brand our client with the partner’s executive staff, senior sales and technical consultants.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and drive sales action plans to increase massive sales volume through a small set of national cloud focused partners
- Lead, manage and strategize on sell with/go-to-market engagement and joint national activities within the US
- Manage relationships with AWS Executives, AWS ISV Success Managers, AWS Marketplace Customer Advisors, AWS Partner Sales Managers, and other Marketplace partner advocates, as required
- Support our client’s field sales organization on engagement management with AWS
- Provide support & coordination for channel activities with AWS – CPPO
- Increase deal registration and sales pipeline.
- 10+ years’ experience with channel management and/or alliances
- Ability to influence, network and sell at an executive level
- Ability to see beyond the pipeline and seek opportunities that haven’t been identified
- Senior sales experience building opportunities, managing pipeline and supporting deals to close
- Senior sales experience with cloud vendors such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with sales strategies specifically around AWS Marketplace
- Senior sales experience connecting product strategies to a partner’s services initiatives
- Experience with AWS Consulting Partners and consulting business models
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification
- Ability to think outside the box and determine new ways of adding value to the partnership to grow cloud sales
- Master’s Degree, Business Administration preferred
- You determine your travel time, because you know what’s required
Our client provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. They do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org