Sr Manager, Risk & Exposure Product Marketing
Marketing: Remote Canada /USA
What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. Our client is on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defence by identifying, segmenting, and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our clients unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our clients mission and vision.
Join our client as they secure the world with their products. They are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. They are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
What You Will Do:
As the lead Product Marketer, Risk & Exposure Solution you will be the voice of the customer and market to define/ direct how our client delivers on relevant attack surface management outcomes. Using this insight, you’ll create compelling and differentiated messaging and evangelize it through our clients marketing and sales efforts and into our clients analyst community. You will serve as the subject matter expert to our clients sales, sales enablement, operations and marketing teams and deliver compelling content where required. You are an exceptional product marketer, storyteller and strategist with excellent project management skills and ability to get things done.
- Messaging and Positioning: Deliver a compelling value proposition and translate our clients solution’s vision and its technical concepts to clearly articulate our clients strategy, benefits and differentiation
- Storytelling: Work closely with other product marketers to unify the story of our clients cybersecurity solutions with the unique capabilities of their cloud-based risk and exposure solution
- Go to Market Execution: Lead the product line’s cross-functional go to market initiatives. Use market and competitive analysis to influence your GTM plans.
- Persona and Use Case Development: Work with product, sales and fellow product marketers to define buyer / user personas and how our clients risk and exposure solution solves their use cases.
- Collaboration: Partner closely with product teams on product strategy, narrative creation, and product functionality ranking. Drive sales enablement and help scale marketing initiatives
- Content Creation: Drive awareness by creating marketing assets like demo videos, blogs, emails, content, webinars, web content, and more
- Evangelize: Be comfortable speaking with sellers, customers, analysts and be able to present at industry conferences and events
What You Bring to our client:
- 8+ years of product marketing experience with 3+ years in Network Security, Cloud-based Cybersecurity, Attack Surface Management or Cybersecurity Asset Management
- Deep understanding of security operations domain, market trends, competitive landscape and customer requirements
- Ability to work in conjunction with Product Management to define and refine product roadmaps
- Outstanding technical, verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with creating and delivering presentations in a range of environments, from industry conferences to customer and industry analyst briefings
- Demonstrated record of working cross-functionally to drive sales, demand generation and overall organization and business success
- Experience and innovative energy to champion successful market and competitive disruption initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree required – Technical degree or equivalent background or equivalent
- Ability to travel
Our client is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org