We are looking for Technical Writer with a passion for technology, user experience, and a willingness to commit to team goals. We’re looking for a candidate who will be an integral part of an agile product development team working closely with developers, product managers, customers, and of course other communications experts. Security software can be complex and difficult to describe. The ideal candidate will find innovative ways to shape the product not just in terms of documentation, but also UX, and will communicate succinctly in powerful and beautiful ways.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can identify and present the absolute best communication elements to our customers with the goal of having our customers get the most value from our products. Someone who can explain the “why” as well as the “how”.
- Consistently delivers high quality documentation and content targeted at various audiences, including seasoned network security administrators, those new to security, and decision makers
- Identifies user experience gaps and areas for improvement and prioritizes needs according to business objectives
- Has excellent visualization skills, and ability to communicate concepts using the most appropriate tool
- Uses various graphic design tools to communicate complex topics visually
- Manages documentation and web projects through meticulous planning and constant coordination with stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Proficiently identifies and gathers necessary information and produces value-added content based on this information
- Provides user-friendly, precise, and consistent user interface labels, message strings, and other wording
- Has an ability to adapt quickly and work successfully in an evolving and culturally diverse environment
- Can research and learn new technologies, tools, and methodologies as required
- Supports other team members through reviews and regular feedback
- Has a Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years’ experience in technical communications or a related field
Along with your resume, please send or point us to an example of great technical communications that you’ve created.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org