Our client is looking for a Cabinet Maker to join their growing team. Reporting directly to the Lead hand of the department and the Shop Foreman, you will bring knowledge and a strong ethic. Our client supplies millwork to the general construction industry, Interior Designers, and individual commercial/residential clients. They offer complete design/build services or pre-costed tendered jobs. Our client has a one-stop-shop approach that makes excellent architectural millwork a seamless and painless experience for architects, general contractors, interior designers, and commercial enterprises.
Why Work With Our Client
- Our client’s employees have the freedom to present new ideas and find creative solutions to help them drive their growth and continuous improvement model.
- They are a family-first company, that goes above and beyond for its employees by providing a working environment that is value driven and focused on doing worthwhile work.
- Our client believes in your potential. If you’re looking to develop your expertise with learning opportunities and mentoring, our client can make that happen.
- They understand that experience comes in many forms. Our client is dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team – so if your experience is close to what they’re looking for, please consider applying.
- Construct and assemble cabinet components, making sure that all pieces fit the dimensions specified by the lead hand and the client.
- Fabricate and build various cabinets, kitchens, vanities, and wall units in accordance with specifications and customer requests.
- Verify and double-check all materials and calculations to ensure alignment of doors, hinges, and side panels, always using blueprints or design plans for reference.
- Be exact in measurements and markings so that materials will be used efficiently, and the projects will meet budgetary restrictions.
- Install the appropriate hardware, such as hinges and handles, and order replacement materials when needed.
- Reinforce joints and attachments to maximize sturdiness and durability without compromising aesthetic appeal or functionality.
- Developing work completion timeline.
- Perform work in a productive, diligent, careful, and safe manner.
- Read, interpret, and verify blueprints and drawings.
- An eye for detail
- Strong technical skills
- Good arithmetic skills. Excellent teamwork
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to adhere to the company’s safety policies
- Basic knowledge of different types of materials
- Ability to meet tight deadlines without sacrificing workmanship.
- Physical fitness, including ease of movement and the capacity to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Completion of a training program or apprenticeship will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Interpreting and reading shop drawings or site blueprints
- Prior experience as a Cabinet Maker, with a portfolio of completed works.
- Proven work experience in cabinet making or the Construction industry
- Familiarity with woodworking machinery like Bandsaw, drill press, table saw, sliding table saw, chop saw, dowel bore, and bench grinder.
- Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com