Full Stack Developer
Our client is seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer who will be responsible for software development and maintenance of their cloud based software platform.
As a member of their team you will help to define and develop the User Experience for their clients. You will be involved in all aspects of the development process and have the ability to interact with clients to gain insights into their needs and reflect that back into real world solutions.
What We Are Looking For
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with React.
- Full stack development using Typescript, React, Material Design UI.
- Solid understanding of relational databases (SQL, PostgreSQL, Supabase)
- Design and develop complex back-end services and APIs.
- Collaborate with team members on architecture decisions, design, and troubleshooting.
- Managing software configurations with Git or similar.
- A four-year college degree is required.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of your work and deliverables.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design and Development work on all aspects of their platform
- Interface with Database systems and analyze customer data.
- Develop and Interface with backend system API’s.
- Complete two-week sprints, participate in sprint retrospectives, and daily standups. Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Competitive salary and bonuses, including performance-based salary increases.
- Generous paid-time-off policy
- Flexible working hours
- Work remotely
- Continuing education, training, conferences
- Company-sponsored coursework, exams, and certifications
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com