Only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents will be considered for this position) (Hybrid role: Monday & Friday remote and Tuesday through Thursday in the office)
What Our Client Does
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. Our client is on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting, and enforcing compliance with every connected thing. In real-time. And at scale. Our clients’ unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence, and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting their mission and vision. Join our clients as they secure the world with their products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. Our client is cyber-obsessed with addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, and visionaries are welcomed!
What You Will Do
- Design, develop, and unit test our client’s eyeSight product features to develop new functionality, improving product capability, and enhance customer experience.
- Work with senior technical leaders and product management team contributing to product use case and roadmap definition
- Work with QA, technical publication, support, and other teams to ensure high-quality end-to-end product delivery
- Mentor junior members of the development team
- Rapidly learn, evaluate, and explain emerging security technologies
What You Bring To Our Client
- 3+ years of industry experience in developing software.
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science or a related field
- A true startup spirit with a strong “can-do” attitude willing to wear multiple hats when needed.
- Experience with Linux, Windows, and MacOS environments, with a strong preference for Linux experience
- Working knowledge of WinRM, WMI, RRP, and SMB protocols
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, SSH, and other networking protocols
- Must have hands-on development experience on at least one hypervisor: VMWare, KVM, HyperV, or VirtualBox
- Working knowledge of multiple security product categories highly desirable, such as SIEM, UEBA, CASB, VA, NGFW, ATD, PAM, or EMM
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to efficiently collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communications skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org