React UI Developer
Our client is seeking a React developer who is passionate about software development… it’s not just your career, it’s your hobby.
As a member of their team, you will help to define and develop the User Experience for their clients. You will be involved in all aspects of the development process and have the ability to interact with clients to gain insights into their needs and reflect that back into real world solutions.
What We Are Looking For
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with React.
- Writing front-end Web-based components using React, Material Design UI.
- Developing back-end services written using Typescript running in NodeJS.
- Solid understanding of relational databases (SQL, PostgreSQL, Supabase)
- Managing software configurations with Git or similar.
- A four-year college degree is required.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of your work and deliverables.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop the User Interface for our clients’ products.
- Interface with Database systems and analyze customer data.
- Interface with backend system API’s
- Work as part of a small team
- Complete two-week sprints, participate in sprint retrospectives, and daily standups. Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Competitive salary and bonuses, including performance-based salary increases.
- Generous paid-time-off policy
- Flexible working hours
- Work remotely
- Continuing education, training, conferences
- Company-sponsored coursework, exams, and certifications
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com