Job Summary: Our client is seeking a seasoned Senior Director of Customer Advocacy to lead and manage the strategy, planning, and execution of their customer advocacy program. This strategic role requires a visionary leader with a proven track record in the cybersecurity industry, adept at working with Fortune 500/Global 2000 clients. The ideal candidate plays a critical role in supporting and achieving how customers perceive the company while driving higher customer satisfaction, customer retention, new business growth and profitable pipeline.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive customer advocacy strategy that supports the customer journey and drives community, success, and advocacy within our existing customer base.
- Lead a team dedicated to customer advocacy, ensuring alignment with company goals and customer needs.
- Foster strong relationships with key customers, particularly within the Fortune 500 – Global 2000 segment, to develop a robust customer reference pool and advocacy champions.
- Oversee the management and enhancement of our customer advisory board and user group programs, facilitating strategic discussions and feedback loops.
- Drive the development of customer success stories and case studies, showcasing the positive business outcomes of our cybersecurity solutions.
- Manage the collaboration across marketing, sales and customer success teams, other to ensure an optimal engagement model and joint KPIs
- Regularly track, maintain, analyze and report valuable customer advocacy information, feedback and assets. Make these insights visible and actionable for the rest of the company.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and customer meetings, articulating our customer advocacy initiatives and successes.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in the cybersecurity industry, with deep domain expertise in voice of the customer and customer journeys.
- Self-starter with proven experience managing and growing a customer advocacy program preferably in a B2B technology environment)
- Demonstrated success, and passion for, working with Fortune 500 / Global 2000 executives and leaders, and understanding their unique needs and challenges to generate and execute content ideas and deliverables.
- Experience in leading a customer advocacy and engagement team that works in collaboration with multiple business functions, consistently delivering premium customer engagement across stages, channels and touchpoints in the customer journey.
- Operates effectively in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, is comfortable managing deadlines with stakeholders in multiple time zones, and can advance decisions from collaborative groups with many workstyles and viewpoints.
- Strategic thinker with a results-driven mindset and a commitment to delivering measurable impact.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com