We are only considering US Citizens and US Permanent Residents currently
This is a hybrid role in our Plano, TX office with three days per week in the office
What You Will Do
If you are highly professional, passionate about exploring impressive NAC product, come join the Engineering Team as: Senior System Administrator, and take part in defining and driving the future worldwide market leading product suite consists of: Network Access Control, Endpoint Compliance, Mobile Control, and Intrusion Prevention. Applications range from Client/Server applications to Web apps for a Network Access Control solution, Cloud software integration, and 3rd party devices and software applications.
- Responsible for network setup and management including maintenance and troubleshoot issues.
- Perform system setup, integration, and validation of network devices both hardware and software.
- Execute system maintenance of servers and workstations to support teams per architecture.
- Provide support for the design, validation, and configuration management of lab systems.
- Administer user’s system access and protection of information to meet security requirements.
- Monitor system performance to support capacity planning, backup, and disaster recovery planning.
- Manage the budgeting needs of the engineering lab space.
- Manage the on-boarding, retirement, relocation, and accounting of all engineering equipment.
- Manage VMware vRealize Automation systems within lab infrastructure.
- Point of contact for lab issues.
- Ability to clearly communicate changes, scope, and impact.
What You Bring
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an engineering datacenter lab management for software and hardware development teams.
- 5 years of experience with virtualization platforms, such as Microsoft HyperV, Nutanix AHV, KVM, and most importantly VMWare ESX and NSX. This is very important to be accepted and successful in this role.
- 5 years of storage experience, specifically Dell EMC
- Exceptional working knowledge/experience administering server operating systems (Windows & Linux).
- Excellent working experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Python, and other scripting languages is recommended.
- Excellent experience in network administration, architecture, and supporting engineers working with Cisco, Juniper and or Brocade for both wired and wireless network devices.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot software and network issues logically and analytically.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Understand highly available, resilient, and scalable network infrastructure and services.
- IP/V6 addressing scheme.
- Proficient in composing reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Can work independently.
- Thorough thinker and focused on quality.
- Committed and proactive.
- Fast learner, resourceful.
- Excellent execution and communication skills a must.
- Collaborates well with others.
- Motivated and willing to learn new technologies and eager to apply them to improve day-to-day productivity and code quality.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com