Software Engineer (Linux)
Location: Dallas, TX (Hybrid 2x week)
What Our Client Does – Managing cyber risk, together.
Our clients team delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain. They empower their customers to achieve continuous alignment of their security frameworks with their digital realities, across all asset types – IT, IoT, OT, and IoMT. It is a non-stop journey, managing cyber risk through automation and data-powered insights.
(We are only considering US Citizens and US Permanent Residents at this time)
What You Will Do
- Design and develop product features to enable the orchestration of industry leading security products in Advanced Threat Detection, Next-Generation Firewall, SIEM, Vulnerability Management, and ITSM.
- Develop an extension/plug-in framework to allow third parties to create their own apps on our platform to extend its interoperability with other enterprise systems; the framework is a sandboxed, near real-time system dealing with the challenges of large amounts of data while respecting the available resources in a distributed deployment.
- Work with Product Management and Enablement teams to provide support and expertise for our specific industry leading products.
- What You Bring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of industry experience in developing enterprise software.
- Hands-on experience with both interpreted and compiled languages, particularly in Java AND Python.
- Excellent Linux experience – interprocess communications, process management, etc. (knowledge of Linux primitives a plus but not necessary)
- Self-starter and adaptable, with the ability to proceed with little direction.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to efficiently collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- API experience, both consuming and creating
- System design experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.What Our Client Will Offer You
- Competitive compensation and benefits – they cover 80% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com