Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. Our client is on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting, and enforcing compliance with every connected thing. In real-time. And at scale. Our client’s unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence, and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our client’s mission and vision.
Join our client as they secure the world with their products. They are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. Our clients are cyber-obsessed with addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, and visionaries are welcomed!
What You Will Do:
Our client is looking for someone who can help ensure that the entire company is aligned throughout the entire product development lifecycle – from concept to launch, and beyond. You will work with the Vice President of Product Operations to ensure that the process is defined, communicated, and followed by all stakeholders. You will pay special attention to the launch readiness process to ensure that all product releases are launched on time with the required assets.
- Develop a cross-functional launch plan based on stakeholder input, with proposed deadlines and milestones for each functional team.
- Communicate with all functional teams to discuss goals, timelines, deliverables, obstacles, and dependencies of a product launch.
- Communicate the launch plan to all participants—and solicit feedback—to arrive at an agreed-upon strategy for a successful product launch.
- Coordinate with all teams throughout the launch process to ensure everyone is on track—and help when a team faces a challenge.
- Track the launch team’s progress, meeting with all functions to learn if anyone is running into trouble and holding all teams accountable for completing their tasks on time.
- Apply the global product launch process to all product launches including inputs, timelines, and key deliverables from cross-functional partners, managing multiple launches at the same time.
- Maintain a calendar of future launches, communicating and educating the launch process operational stakeholders.
- Organize cross-functional launch retrospectives to incorporate lessons learned into future launch plans.
What You Will Bring to Our Client:
- 5+ years of related experience in Project Management, Product Operations, or Product Management.
- Naturally curious and highly motivated to jump in, analyze or experiment, and learn – while inspiring others to do the same.
- Demonstrated experience operationalizing processes or practices at scale.
- Track record of building relationships and influencing without authority.
- Proven record of proactively surfacing insights and driving change with measurable results.
- Partnered with technical and non-technical stakeholders (e.g., Engineering, Design, Marketing / Sales, and Customer Support) and communicated a clear, compelling story to leadership.
- Strong strategic thinker that excels at generating creative ideas, prioritizing initiatives, and problem-solving on business and product topics.
- Shared and received feedback to grow yourself and those around you.
- Able to develop and refine project metrics and highlight opportunities for improvement.
- Readily offer actionable recommendations and communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with monday.com is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com